Tietronix Software seeks an entry-level software engineer in a team environment. The responsibilities are:
- Complete software applications and prototypes timely with high quality.
- Work with the quality assurance team to fix defects.
- Develop effective and efficient test plans, procedures, scripts.
- Conduct software testing and complete reports.
- Comply with the company’s software development process and standards.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience required.
- High level of initiative, attention to detail, and team-oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Agile/Scrum software development process
- Software testing, verification and validation
- U.S. permanent resident or citizenship.